We fell in love with this brand new tent from Vango at last year's summer trade show, only to realise we had to wait 9 whole months to get our hands on it...
The features we loved include the extra 'dog door' at both ends, designed to increase ventilation but for anyone who has camped with dogs or small children, this extra access point looks super useful. We also love the double entrances, generous storage, the spacious roof and the great colour. It's a neat mid-weight tent at a great price point, perfect for weekend camps, longer bikepacking trips and festivals. It's also named after one of our very favourite mountains...
What they say:
The Vango Tryfan 300 3-person tent is designed to cope well with a wide range of weather conditions, making it suitable for trekkers and campers across the globe. It benefits from generous inner space and the combination of two extra-large side vents and mesh doors delivers excellent ventilation. When they are not required, all vents can be securely closed using the zip panels. It pitches inner first, and can be pitched inner only when required in very hot climates. The twin entrance vestibules provide additional storage space and shelter.
- Large side vents - These can be open or fully shut off, making this tent suitable for both warmer and UK climates
- PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - lightweight, compact and durable
- Inner door Vent with zip - Choose when to increase your air flow, while keeping bug outs
- Inner First Pitch - Quick and simple to pitch and allows the tent to be pitched inner only in warmer climates
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable 3 inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Pitched size w300 X l240 X h122
- Weight 4.3kg
- Packsize L53.0 x H24.0 x W21.0cm