The best light outdoor waterproof jackets around in our humble opinion...
Many of our team wear these week in, week out and moss is the favourite of our operation's manager. Classic, timeless, understated, functional and smart. And technically perfect.
This is listed as men's but if you like a square cut, it's unisex. Just remember a men's medium is a women's large.
Finding ethically produced outdoor gear without forfeiting on quality performance can be a challenge. Not so with Paramo. Paramo are the leading ethical producers of waterproof clothing in terms of the labour, production and environmental impact of materials. Paramo has an ethical manufacturing partnership with the Miquelina Foundation in Bogota, Colombia, which gives vulnerable women training and employment, and helps to care for and educate their children.
The key strength of the Velez Adventure Smock is its ability to draw perspiration through the the jacket whilst remaining waterproof, making it ideal for cycling or hiking adventures.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin front zips with inner, poppered baffles allow venting for maximum temperature control even on the move.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with BiteTab closure.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail with hem draw-cord for lower back protection.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Large, dry‚ zipped chest pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc.
- Inner, dry‚ zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming, also fits an OS map.