We hunted for a long time to find the perfect sleeping bags, and this range of Softies is it.
This Snugpak Softie 6 Twilight is a great compromise between summer super lightweight and winter big bag... a truly 3-season bag that will be fine on summer nights and, maybe with a blanket or liner, will see you through to Autumn and next Spring!
The Softie 6 is a perfect, midweight, do everything sleeping bag, warm enough in a pinch but small enough to carry around everywhere, and like its brother the Solstice, it is made here in the UK – in Yorkshire! – from very tough materials.
It's incredibly lightweight and packs down to just 18 x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, and it includes an extra layer that reflects and traps heat. The mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensuring a comfortable night's sleep, even when the temperature drops.
- Outer fabric Paratex Steelplate (100% Nylon), used on the cream of Snugpak's products giving a great balance between aesthetics and performance. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough, highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
- Inner fabric: Paratex light (100% Nylon). Lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabric, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Insulation: Softie (100% Polyester) Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
- Available in blue or black - black available with right-hand zip.
- Comfort rating 0 degrees.
- Extreme limit -5 degrees,
- Comes with free snuggly Snugpak pillow!