We hunted for a long time to find the perfect sleeping bags, and this range of Softies is it.
This Snugpak Softie 6 is a great compromise between summer super lightweight and winter big bag... a great all-round bag that will be cosy on chilly summer nights and, with a blanket or liner, will see you through to Autumn and next Spring! Made in Britain too!
The Softie 6 is incredibly lightweight for a synthetic bag, and also packs tiny at just 18 x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
It's incredibly lightweight and packs down to about 20cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, and it includes an extra layer that reflects and traps heat. The mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensuring a comfortable night's sleep, even when the temperature drops.Specification
- Weight: 1200g / 42oz
- Comfort Rating (men): 0°C / 32°F
- Comfort Rating (women): 5°C - 8 °C (in Outdoor People's judgement)
- Low Rating: -5°C / 23°F
- Packsize: 19cm x 18cm / 7" x 7"
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough, highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon. Soft and comfortable, lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabric, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100% Polyester. Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
- Sizes Available: Left Side Zip, Right Side Zip, Extra Long
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Comes with free snuggly Snugpak pillow!
Why not pair with the Thermarest Neo Air sleeping mat? so comfy!