Offering unrivalled comfort in its weight class, the Women's Night Cap 20° sleeping bag from Sierra Designs gives you a standout sleep system for 3-season camping and trekking at a great price.
The Night Cap gives you all the features of the best-selling Cloud down sleeping bag but with synthetic fibre insulation for a lower price tag, while fully recycled materials deliver a more sustainable design for reduced environmental impact. The women's specific design gives you increased insulation for added warmth with a more relaxed shape for an anatomical fit.
This lightweight sleeping bag reduces weight in a number of innovative ways without compromising on function. A sleeping pad sleeve in the base holds your pad in place for comfort and warmth and replaces unnecessary bottom insulation (sleeping pad sold separately). Ultralight 20D recycled polyester shell and liner further keeps the pack weight low while SierraLoft Eco Synthetic insulation compresses to a travel-friendly size.
The Night Cap features Sierra Designs' patented zipperless design. In place of a zip that can add weight and restrict movement, it features an oversized integrated comforter that works with an insulated shoulder pocket and crescent-shaped opening to keep the comforter wrapped around your body while you sleep. This effectively seals out drafts to deliver the next level in comfort without the feeling of being confined. For warmer weather camping, the comforter can simply be folded out of the way.
An adjustable hood can be cinched for added protection while an innovative self-sealing foot vent lets you slip your feet free from the bag for fast and easy ventilation on warmer nights.
For those desiring superior warmth with practical comfort, the Women's Night Cap 20° sleeping bag really delivers - a unique design to see you through cooler weather camping and backpacking trips and alpine treks.
- Zipperless design for the ultimate comfort
- Oversized integrated comforter resemble all the comforts of your bed at home
- Insulated shoulder pocket keeps comforter wrapped around you sealing out drafts
- Patented self-sealing foot vent allows fast & easy ventilation
- Sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort, warmth & replaces unnecessary bottom insulation
- Hood cinch to keep in heat when the temps drop
- Recycled materials reduce environmental impact
- ISO tested
- Stuff sack included for easy pack up & transport
- Sleeping pad sold separately
- Best Use: 3-Season Camping | Hiking
- Insulation: SierraLoft Eco Synthetic
- Shell/Liner: 20D Recycled Polyester
- Fill Weight: 45 oz | 1275g
- Fits Pads (WxH): 20" x 2.5" | 51 x 6.4 cm
- Fits Up To: 68" | 173 cm
- Length: 74" | 188 cm
- Width (shoulder, hip, foot): 59" x 58" x 40" | 150 x 147 x 102 cm
- Pack Size: 15" x 7.5" | 38 x 19 cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg | 3 lb 8 oz
- ISO Comfort Rating: 34°F | -1.1°C
- ISO Lower Limit: 23°F | -5°C
- Temperature Rating Guide