The Nova is a sturdy multi-fuel expedition stove, perfect if you're travelling outside of the UK (where it can be difficult to source standard gas canisters). It will run on kerosene, diesel or unleaded.
- Folded dimensions: 140mm x 80mm x 65mm.
- Weighs 330g
- Runs on paraffin, diesel, jet fuel, unleaded petrol and white gas (NB not to be confused with white spirit). Single jet design allows for multi-fuel use without heavy maintenance.
- No plastic parts means longer-lasting performance.
- Magic magnetic needle clears the burner jet as you cook. The trademark Flipstop pump clears the burner of fuel and depressurizes the fuel bottle.
- Average burn time up to 2.5 hours at maximum output using 450ml of fuel
- Boils 1 litre of water in under 4 minutes (depending on conditions and altitude).
- Comes with free stuff bag, windshield and multifuel bottle.