This award-winning two-person tent is one of the best we've tested. It will stand up to years of hard, hard use, in all weathers – from the highlands of Scotland to the mountains of Kazakhstan and back to the rolling hills of Kent.
At just 1.54 Kg it's super-light and small enough to pack in a pannier. Although there are lighter tents on the market, none come with the habitability, space and build quality that MSR achieve.
The dual doors mean you have your own personal vestibule and storage space, and you don't have to climb over each other in the middle of the night.
The single pole construction is such that you don't need to peg out the inner body, which makes it perfect for pitching on the beach or where pegs are challenging.
Check out how easy this is to set up...
- Colour: green.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg.
- Floor size 2.1m x 1.3m (2.7sq/m), interior height 1m, giving you head and elbow room throughout tent. There are two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Flysheet manufactured from 20D ripstop nylon, 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone. Canopy manufactured from 20D ripstop nylon.
- Designed as a storm-proof, 3-season tent – good for all UK conditions.
- Two doors with built-in rain gutters, opening on large vestibules to store gear
- Easy to pitch with color-coded clips;
- Packs ultra-small compression stuff sack included.
- Lighweight, reflective guys.
- Thorough ventilation system to reduce condensation.
Warranty & Repairs
MSR offer a three-year limited warranty on their products covering manufacturing defects. The UK distributor is Cascade Designs, based in Ireland email@example.com