The updated 12oz Kid Kanteen is perfect for anyone that wants a small, lightweight, BPA-free, super durable bottle. Really easy to wash and, made of food grade stainless steel, it doesn't transfer tastes. It will even take ice cubes easily through the large 4.4cm wide mouth.
We know that that children learn better and will keep active longer if they stay hydrated. But it's even more important for growing bodies to always drink from a healthy, non-toxic bottle, which is why Klean Kanteen developed a smaller version of their Classic water bottle.
Thankfully most schools nowadays welcome kids having water bottles and encourage them being refilled often. If your kid's school doesn't, maybe have a word with the PTA?
- Capacity: 355ml (0.6 of a pint)
- Weight: 106g
- Dimensions: 19.6cm height x 6.5cm width; slim design fits in most cup holders and standard bike cages
- Mouth diameter: 4.4cm (fits all Classic caps)
- Comes with leak-resistant Sports Caps as standard.
- 100% stainless interior, made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe (though handwashing recommended)
- Rounded corners and wide spaced threads are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can hide
- Responsibly-made, both in terms of checked employment practices and environmental footprint - Klean Kanteen are a B-Corp and certified Climate Neutral organisation.
- Lifetime warranty (just don't put it in the freezer!).
Do please tag any photos of your water bottle adventures #OutdoorPeople!