This is so comfy. I slept in mine for eighteen nights this summer at festivals and camping in our wood, and my father in law slept in it and declared it better than a hotel! The base is double layered to take a sleeping mat. The integrated mosquito net keeps out midges and feels cosy to zip round you. There are small pockets at either end for personal items and you can easily hang a torch above you. Not that you will be awake for long! With the addition of a tarp this is a perfect camp set up. With a hammock sleeve, tree hugger straps and karabiners you are set to be protected from whatever the elements throw at you.
The DD Frontline Hammock is extremely breathable and you can also cocoon yourself between the layers if you wish, and with the mosquito net sipped around you or tied up this is a very comfortable sleep.
As well as for use in the UK / Europe this hammock is a great jungle hammock due to its breathability and built on fine mesh mosquito net.
We recommend purchasing a Hammock Sleeve with this hammock which allows you to pack / set-up your hammock up in no time! You might also want to look at tree hugger straps (to protect the tree) and karabiners to set up drip lines to ensure no rain comes into your hammock.
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bed set-up
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for torch, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
- 2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)
- Colour options: Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Jet Black or Maroon Red
- Weight: 860g (hammock only)
Get ¬£5 discount¬†off any hammock ropes when bought with any hammock, just use discount code¬†Hang¬†at the checkout