This sleeping bag is of the high quality build you would expect from a brand like Kelty, its guaranteed to keep you nice and toasty in temperatures as low as -8(c) and can even go as low as -15(c) if necessary. It’s more affordable compared to its down counterparts, but is still just as comfortable and roomy. It is also surprisingly lightweight and packs down to 43 x 28cm with its compression sack.
- SO Temp Rating (Comfort): 18° / -8°C.
- ISO Temp Rating (Limit): 5° / -15°C.
- Length: 78” / 198 cm (good fit up to 6’ / 183 cm).
- Shoulder Width: 31" / 78.5 cm.
- Fill Weight: 55 oz. / 1.56 kg.
- Total Weight: 4.67 lb. / 2.12 kg.
- Natural-fit spacious footbox.
- Handy stash pocket for your headlamp or mobile.
- Compression stuff sack included.
- Stuffed Size: 17" x 11" / 43 x 28 cm.
- Soft and durable nylon shell, made from 380T Nylon Taffeta, with environmentally & health friendly PFC-Free DWR coating.
- CirroLoft synthetic insulation.