The Limelight hits that sweet spot between durability and affordability, with some great design features that make it the ideal camping tent for group. Our CEO has loved this tent for over 10 years and its still going strong.
A medium-weight tent, it’s big selling point is it’s zone construction, which adds extra room – so two people can easily sit up inside. Double doors allow you easy access – one rear D-shaped door and a great tear-shaped entrance. Two decent-size vestibules give you room for your pack and muddy boots.
- Easy to pitch, bend construction creates vertical walls, with extra head room.
- Super-sized front entrance, rear D Shaped Door with Two Vestibules.
- The inner sticks into the vestibules on one side to provide more space for protected storage.
- Overhead pocket for your head torch to provide ambient light; interior pockets for your knick-knacks.
- Materials: 100% polyester taffeta seam-taped fly with vents, DAC press-fit poles main poles/velocity aluminum 7000 ridge pole.
- Footprint included.
- 56 x 20.3 cm Packed away
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 234 x 180/165 x 115 cm
- Floor area 4 sq m
- Weighs 2787g(without pegs, footprint or bags) 3244g with them.