Paramo's Cascada trousers are so comfortable you can wear them the day through, so no need to stash overtrousers in your pack.
A PFC-free waterproof layer will keep out the rain and mizzle and the Nikwax Analogy fabric keeps you dry and warm all the way through. In conventional clothing systems, even the most breathable fabrics will absorb moisture as you build up a sweat (meaning you rapidly get chilly when you stop for a breather). Analogy's unique wicking system takes moisture away from the body, so you stay dry and warm all day.
- Fully breathable using directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric.
- PFC-free water repellent finish, clean and proof with Nikwax Techwash and Proof. With proper care and maintenance, these will outperform regular Goretex and last longer.
- 3/4 length zips allow for easy temperature adjustment.
- Fairtrade product, manufactured by the Miquelina Foundation in Colombia, which helps vulnerable women find work, vocational training and support.
- Lifetime Guarantee - manufacturing defects will be rectified free of charge - normal wear and tear can be fixed using the Paramo repair scheme.