Storm-proof, Spacious, and easily put up. This tent is a great 3-season tent if you want to be prepared for bad weather. With extra guy lines, no matter how windy it gets, this bad boy is staying firmly planted in the ground. With a bathtub floor construction, it’ll be dry inside through heavy rain and snow. With strategic clip placements for the poles and the zone contraction of the outer fabric, marmot squeezes out as much internal space as it can. With pockets around the edges and a lamp shade pocket in the roof, you will feel at home in the wild no matter the weather.
- Compact two-person igloo tent, two D-Shaped entrances with two spacious apses for equipment; self-supporting inner tent with upper No-See-Um mesh to protect from vermin and for ventilation
- Well thought-out, spacious hiking tent thanks to a specially pre-bent pole in the lower third, providing for nearly vertical Walls for more space and a lot of headroom
- Highly water-repellent outdoor tent (3000mm water column) with completely band-welded seams and raised floor tray; UV-resistant; extremely wind-resistant with the right tension
- Very light and rugged 3/DAC Press-Fit 9.5 mm/ Velocity aluminium 8.5 mm pole with colour-coding for simply pitching of this trekking tent, spacious entrances, various inside pockets
- Backpacking tent, measurements 224 x 122 x 104 cm, Outside 224 x 261 x 107 cm (L x W x H); pack size: 53 x 18 cm; Weight: 2.52 kg; Includes carrying bag, guy wires and tent pegs