This is one of our CEO's favourite investments. An award winning, luxurious essential especially if you tend to sleep colder.
Tapered sleeping bag liner made from high-quality merino wool. This is a must-have item of kit for autumn or winter camping.
- 100% merino wool provides up to an extra 7 degrees centigrade to the temperature rating of your sleeping bag
- wicks moisture away from your body
- keeps your sleeping bag free and odour-free, extending its life
- extremely lightweight - soft, comfy and stretchy
- natural material
- drawstring hood, wide top opening and boxed foot end
- 220 x 80/60cm
But don't just take our word, this is what the Independent says when listing this as Number 1 in their list of "7 best sleeping bag liners to keep you warm under the stars":
"Offering serious luxury inside or outside a sleeping bag, Cocoon's mummy liner is worth every penny of its higher price tag. Because the wool is stretchy the liner has none of that foot-confining, constrictive feeling that some silk and cotton liners can have inside the bag; it also feels gloriously soft and snuggly against your skin. Merino wool also has antibacterial properties, so this liner can go longer between washes without starting to smell or feel gross. Cocoon estimates that the liner adds a mighty 7 degrees of warmth; it made our sleeping bag noticeably warmer during our testing, as you might expect from shrouding yourself in wool. It's bulkier and heavier than a silk liner, but for the luxury, well worth it."