This waterproof picnic rug is ideal for picnics in parks, and planning urban explorations. Designed to pack up really small, making it ideal for walkers, cyclists, festival-goers, parents, dog owners and campers.
Designed right here in Hackney, the print of London's green spaces was created to celebrate London's status as the world's first National Park City. Having been part of the campaign since the outset, this will always be our secret favourite of the Pacmat range.
This rug is designed to be lightweight and compact, meaning you can easily carry it to your favourite picnic spot. It even comes with it's own stuff sack.
- Large size: 140cm x 140cm - big enough for four adults, or two adults and lots of food.
- Printed in full colour.
- Made from technical microfibre polyester that's soft to sit on and dries fast when wet (and doesn't get that nasty damp smell).
- Waterproof base made from lightweight water-proof rip stop nylon stops damp seeping through.
- Packs away into its own stuff sack.
- Includes four reinforced 'button holes' to peg it down (pegs not included, but available here)
- Size - open: 140cm x 140cm
- Size - packed: 15cm x 12cm x 12cm
- Weight: 445g, including bag.