This summer London became the world's first National Park City! We've been involved in the campaign since forever and to celebrate we are DELIGHTED to have this amazing map of London's green spaces as a waterproof picnic blanket designed right here in Hackney!
This waterproof picnic rug is ideal for picnics in parks, and planning urban explorations... It's designed to pack up really small, making it ideal for walkers, cyclists, festival goers, parents, dog owners and campers.
This waterproof picnic rug features London's Parks and green spaces. This rug is designed to be lightweight and compact, meaning you can easily carry it to your favourite picnic spot. It even comes with it's own stuff sack.
- Large size: 140cm x 140cm - big enough for four adults, or two adults and lots of food
- Printed full colour
- Made from technical microfibre polyester that's soft to sit on and dries fast when wet (and doesn't get that nasty damp smell)
- Waterproof base made from super light water-proof rip stop nylon stops damp seeping through
- Packs away into its own stuff sack
- Includes four reinforced 'button holes' to peg it down (pegs not included, but available here)
- Size - open: 140cm x 140cm
- Size - packed: 15cm x 12cm x 12cm
- Weight: 445g, including bag