The Limelight hits that sweet spot between durability and affordability, with some great design features that make it the ideal camping tent for a duo. Our CEO has loved this tent for over 10 years and its still going strong.
A medium-weight tent, it’s big selling point is it’s zone construction, which adds extra room – so two people can easily sit up inside. Double doors allow you easy access – one rear D-shaped door and a great tear-shaped entrance. Two decent-size vestibules give you room for your pack and muddy boots.
- Easy to pitch, bend construction creates vertical walls, with extra room than your average 2-person tent, and greater head room.
- Super-sized front entrance, rear D Shaped Door with Two Vestibules.
- Overhead pocket for your head torch to provide ambient light; interior pockets for your knick-knacks.
- Materials: 100% polyester taffeta seam-taped fly with vents, DAC press-fit poles main poles/velocity aluminum 7000 ridge pole.
- Footprint included.
- 109cm x 137cm x 224cm pitched.
- floor area 3.1 sq m.
- 51 x 17.8cm packed.
- Weighs 2550g.
Want to see a review, check this out