Medium size versatile and comfortable rucksack with top-notch green credentials from Vaude. The perfect pack for daty hikes, climbing, cycle tours and lightweight long weekends away, and this one is shaped for a woman's shoulders and hips with adjustable back length.
The economic straps ensure lots of shoulder movement without sacrificing carrying capacity - great for hiking, cycling and climbing. The lightweight and water repellent material is rough enough to survive rocky mountaineering expeditions as well as rough treatment from luggage handlers around the world.
Thoughtfully finished with high-quality metal hardware and plenty of loops and toggles for attaching things, without so many that you get stuck to every low branch you walk past.
- Synergy Mold Light back with moldable aluminum frame
- ErgoShape women's shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement; fit women and smaller torso lengths
- Adjustable, removable aluminium frame
- Small hip harness wings for a secure fit
- Minimal seam construction
- Variable lid height
- Zip pocket in the lid
- Lid pocket with waterproof zip
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- Stowable helmet attachment (for climbing or cycle helmets)
- Rope holder under the lid
- Attachment point for ice tools
- Side compression straps
- Side ski attachment
- Pockets for avalanche safety equipment in main compartment, also suitable for lots of safe storage items
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Information panel for alpine emergency situations under the lid
- Opening for hydration system
- Weight: 1160 g
- Volume: 30+ l for Women's.
- Dimensions: 60 x 31 x 26 cm
- Load range: 7 - 12 kg
Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 420 D Ripstop Doubleside Polyurethan coated; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyester; 1200 D Polyurethan coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 210 D Polyurethane coated.
What do they mean by 'ErgoShape'? This is so cool....
Vaude use the lightweight variant of their Synergy Mold spine for ultralight backpack models.The lightest materials have also been used to provide a body-hugging fit, optimal stability and freedom of movement. Two padded inserts run along the spine, thus creating a generous ventilation channel. On the inside, two aluminium struts stabilise the back, and can be adjusted or removed, as needed.
An additional solid-foam padding enhances the comfort and can be removed and used as a cushion to sit on.