We've been using Vango Winslow tents on Family Camping trips for two years and they are always loved. Sturdy and spacious, tough and comfortable.
This tent has been updated to include Nightfall bedrooms that soften morning light, allowing you to sleep for longer.
The Vango Winslow II 500, 5-man tent is a poled tunnel tent. Ideal for weekends away with the family or friends, add extra poles/sticks to transform the large front door into a useful sun canopy, providing much needed shade on hot summer days. The full mesh door and additional ventilation panels keep the air moving and reduce the risk of condensation.
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped providing a watertight seal.
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment.
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers.
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space.
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures.
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- New! Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access.
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use.
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Capacity: 5 person tent
- Pitching time: 15 mins
- Range: experience
- Fabric: Sentinel Active
- 3000mm HH waterproof and easily cleaned
- fully factory taped seam for complete peace of mind from weather ingress
- 70D polyester fabric - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- fire retardant meets ISO5912* standards
- UPF30 ** UV protection factor
Pitched size w320cm X l465cm X h195cm
- Floor area 14.8 sq m.
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Packsize: l73.0 x h30.0 x w30.0cm
Download pitching and packing instructions here
Here is a video review