A classic rucksack using the most up to date technical fabrics and internal design.
Outdoor People is proud to have been founded on an image of the original Vango Force Ten tent. We still love it. So when we saw these heritage rucksacks, with a classic design up front, and highly technical, vented back system in the back. Stryd has been crafted using premium fabrics and components with a nod to Vango's outdoor heritage while being highly functional for time in the outdoors. Using a vented back system it will keep you cool, whatever environment you use it in.
This is a great pack for your essentials; be it your daily commute or a mountain hike.
- Heritage Excel fabric - A strong and robust fabric for all your adventures.
- Duraflex components - Strong and reliable
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Top lid access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure. Provides secure pack closure
- Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Detachable waist belt - Gives stability when required
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Size: L20.0 x H56.0 x W32.0cm
- Weight: 1.02Kg
- Volume: 25Ltr