Ready to adventure with you mile after mile, the freestanding Tungsten Ultralight 3-Person Tent blends durability, roominess, and a liveable design. At Outdoor People we've been super excited about this tent for ages! It regularly goes head to head for the #1 spot on reviews with MSR's Hubba Hubba.
More space means more comfort, and the Tungsten Ultralight 3-Person Tent delivers without adding extra weight to your pack.
Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for plenty of sleeping space and headroom for stretching out. “Easy pitch" clips and poles make it easy to set up quickly.
When a downpour hits, the seam-taped bathtub floor ensures you'll stay dry and resists pooling, and the rain-shield flysheet won’t stretch out if it gets wet. Stash your pack, poles, and other gear in the two vestibules and tuck a headlamp into the UV lampshade pocket.
Get the footprint to match here.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area and greater head room; Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Free-standing design; Two D-shaped doors and two vestibules for gear storage
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists UV damage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents; Seam-taped bathtub floor
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Colour-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles, and fly
- Packed Weight: 1916g
- Minimum Weight: 1710g
- Packed Size: 63 x 18 cm
- Peak Height: 117cm
- Floor Area: 3.8 sq m
- Vestibule Area: 0.6 sq m, 0.7 sq m
- Footprint Included: No
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Seasons: 3-season
- Main Canopy Fabric: 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor Fabric: 20D 410T NY SIL/PU1200mm, FR
- Fly Fabric: 20d 100% Polyester Ripstop, Sil/PU 1200mm F/R
- Pole Material: DAC NSL
- Style Number: 37820
Want to see a review, check this out