Ready to adventure with you mile after mile, the freestanding Tungsten Ultralight 2-Person Tent blends durability, roominess, and a liveable design. At Outdoor People we've been super excited about this tent for ages!
More space means more comfort, and the Tungsten Ultralight 2-Person Tent delivers without adding extra weight to your pack.
Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for plenty of sleeping space and headroom for stretching out.
“Easy pitch" clips and poles make it easy to set up quickly. If a downpour hits, the seam-taped bathtub floor ensures you'll stay dry and resists pooling, and the rain-shield flysheet won’t stretch out if it gets wet.
Stash your pack, poles, and other gear in the two vestibules and tuck a headlamp into the UV lampshade pocket.
Get the footprint to match here
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area and greater head room; Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Free-standing design; Two D-shaped doors and two vestibules for gear storage
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists UV damage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents; Seam-taped bathtub floor
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Colour-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles, and fly
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 6.5 oz (1546g)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 15.5 oz (1340g)
- Packed Size: 24.5 x 7 in | 61 x 17 cm
- Peak Height: 42in
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq ft, 5.5 sq ft | 0.9 sq m, 0.5 sq m
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Main Canopy Fabric: 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor Fabric: 20D 410T NY SIL/PU1200mm, FR
- Fly Fabric: 20d 100% Polyester Ripstop, Sil/PU 1200mm F/R
- Pole Material: DAC NFL / Pressfit Prebends
- Style Number: 37810
- (HxWxL): 107 x 137/117 x 224 cm
- floor area 3.0sq m
- Vestibule area: 0.91 sq m, 0.48 sq m
- 45.7 x 17.8 cm packed.
- Weighs 1378g
Want to see a review, check this out