Socks are important, especially when we are hiking! We are so pleased to find a sock that ticks all the boxes... responsibly sourced, comfortable, breathable and even anti-microbial!
Comfort is maximised with the seamless toe, Achilles Wrap System (medium cushion) and anatomical Y-heel. Teko socks are made from 74% Merino wool, 25% Recycled Polyamide, 1% Elastic. This M3RINO.XC wool is from Argentina. The wool is shrink resistant and machine washable and tumble dry-able (or air dry).
The socks come in four sizes:
Small (UK 2-4.5; EU 34-37)
Medium (UK 5-7.5; EU 38-41)
Large (UK 8-10.5; EU 42-45)
X-Large (UK 11-13.5; EU 46 - 49)
- Merino Wool Superfine Chilean Merino fibers dry & evaporate moisture quickly whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool Bluesign certified merino wool – www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Good for the planet As well as the sock material being manufactured to have least impact on the planet, the packaging is recycled/recyclable, printed with soya based inks.
Caring for your Teko's
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius inside-out, then air or tumble dry. Lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture.