The Softie 3 sleeping bag is an international best-seller. The insulating properties of the Softie Premier filling, the mummy-style shape and quilt snugfit hood with adjustable cord are all properties designed to trap heat and maximise comfort.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it's also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it's perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
At Outdoor People, we try and source the best-quality, ethically-made products available. It's why we stock Snugpak, made to an exacting standard in the UK.
- Comfort = 5 degrees Limit = 0 degrees
- Available in red or olive - olive also available with right-hand zip.
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot‚ so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Liner fastening and hanging tabs, the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night's sleep.
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Comes with free lightweight Snuggy pillow!