The Softie 3 sleeping bag is an international best seller. The insulating properties of the Softie Premier filling, the mummy-style shape and quilt snugfit hood with adjustable cord are all properties designed to trap heat and maximise comfort.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
At Outdoor People, we try and source the best-quality, ethically-made products available. It's why we stock Snugpak - made to an exacting standard in the UK.
- Comfort = 5° Limit = 0°
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Comes with free lightweight Snuggy pillow!