UK made high quality synthetic fill sleeping bags for Dave tires all year round. Amazing.
If you’re planning a number of expeditions in different conditions, you need a versatile sleeping bag that will do a great job no matter what the temperature. The Softie 9 is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -5 comfortable, to -10°c in extreme, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a silk liner. This is also one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19 x 21cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
The Softie 9 enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, including the Softie Premier filling which has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the mummy-style shape which is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood with its adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
• Compact pack size: 19X21cm
• Weight: 1500g including compression stuff sack
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Full length two-way, anti-snag zip
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
• Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
• Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.