Smith the Roll Pack, Millican's stylish 18-litre bag, stands out from the crowd, designed just as much for the daily commute as a wander round the shores of Wastwater.
Smith bags are made with Millican's own bionic canvas, a tough and weatherproof waxed cotton and polyester blend, with sturdy aluminium clips. The computer sleeve holds a laptop of up to 15", and convenient external zip pockets mean you can keep your valuables safely stowed while on the move.
There's a pleasing attention to detail too: a reinforced grab-handle at the top, for easy hiking, and a reflective strip and clip for your bike light on the back panel.
Coming in a range of colours inspired by the landscape of Skiddaw, where the Millican team are based, this is a backpack to treasure, and with an inhouse repair service for any defects or damage, you know you're getting a treasured backpack for many years.
- Fully adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access padded laptop sleeve (fits a 15" laptop)
- External secure zip pockets for valuables comes with keyring, internal pockets for easy organisation
- Computer sleeve accessed from side
- Designed in the Lake District, UK, made in Vietnam
- H 50cm x W 28cm x D 15cm.
- Weighs 850g
- Exterior fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated. DWR (C6) treated. Lining fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Aluminium fittings, and leather trim