German over engineering brought to a back near you. These Skarvan backing packing bags are the bee's knees. In terms of well thought out design, they're hard to beat, the choice of materials is top flight and they're produced to Vaude's demanding Green Shape ecological standards.
@ lightweight aluminum sturts make carrying heavy weights a breeze without adding too much weight to the bag. The bag can be extended by utilizing all of the material at the top of the roll-top closure and the lid itself doubles as a small backpack for final assents or nights on the town when you make it back to civilization.
The waist straps has a stretch pocket designed to fit a water bottle, so hydration's always close to hand and the waterproof compartment at the bottom is the ideal palce to either keep your wet boots away from your clothese or you sleeping bag safe from the storm.
THe straps on the two different fits have been tailroed to provide maximum comfort when carrying heavy laods while maintaining full shoulder articulation.
We could go on, truly one of the most well thought out and well-made rucksacks we've ever seen. Ideal for those long haul adventures.
Available in Women's fit 65 +10 L and men's fit 70+10 l
- individually adjustable supportive back
- ErgoShape women's shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement; fit women and smaller torso lengths
- padded hip belt with pocket
- hip belt pocket with waterproof zip
- variable lid height
- lid pocket
- lid can be used as separate backpack
- buddy-pocket at lid front
- additional zip lid pocket inside
- roll closure under lid
- water-resistant roll closure
- access at bottom
- side mesh pockets
- 1 stretch bottle pocket at the side
- side compression straps
- hidden daisy chain for attachment of additional gear at lid and front
- one pole attachment point
- sternum strap with whistle
- high abrasion resistant fabric at bottom and sides
- information panel for alpine emergency situations under the lid
- separate raincover with storm attachment
- rain cover: included