Oh wow we love this. So cosy. So light. So soft. This is a high-end sleeping bag for Big Adventures, made with responsibly-sourced down.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- The top of the bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Small: 168cm; weighs 800g
- Regular: 183cm, weighs 890g
- Packed size: 25 x 38cm
- Comfort: 0C degrees, limit -6C degrees, extreme: -20C degrees
- Shell fabric 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR, Liner fabric:¬†20D Polyester Taffeta.