Oh wow we love this. So cosy. So light. So soft.
New For 2018: Push further and move faster with the Parsec™ 20F/-6C mummy sleeping bag, bred for alpine starts and ultralight bivys.
- 800-fill : Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- : Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Thermacapture™ Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- : Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Small: 168cm; 800g;
packed size: 25x38
comfort: 0 C degrees
limit: -6 C degrees
extreme: -20 C degrees
Shell fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR
Liner fabric: 20D Polyester Taffeta