Like the original Páramo Velez smock but made of a lighter weight version of their famous NikWax directional waterproof fabric. The garment begins to come a direct competitor in terms of weight to traditional goretex waterproof jackets and retains the legendary breathability that sets Páramo apart.
Specific Features Include:
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way zip twin front vents with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature control.
- Cropped front for freedom of movement.
- Drop tail with draw-cord for maximum back protection.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for rucksack use.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs, so cuffs can be rolled or pushed up for temperature control.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for visibility.
- Large ‘dry’, zipped chest pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc.
- Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – also fits an OS map.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.