We've BEGGED for this picnic blanket since it was first commissioned by the National Trust a year or so ago and finally we have it!
This waterproof picnic rug is ideal for holidays in the Lake District or reminiscing about them... It's designed to pack up really small, making it ideal for walkers, cyclists, festival goers, parents, dog owners and campers.
Be more adventurous with your picnics with this waterproof picnic rug featuring the Lake District map from OS Road maps. This rug is designed to be lightweight and compact, meaning you can easily carry it to your preferred picnic spot. It even comes with it's own stuff sack.
- Large size: 140cm x 140cm - big enough for six kids, or four adults, or two adults and lots of food
- Printed full colour with the Lake District 1:250 000 scale OS Road map, blown up to twice normal size so you can see all the details
- Made from technical microfibre polyester that's soft to sit on and dries fast when wet (and doesn't get that nasty damp smell)
- Waterproof base made from super light water-proof rip stop nylon stops damp seeping through
- Packs away into its own stuff sack
- Includes four reinforced 'button holes' to peg it down (pegs not included, but available here)