Classic waterproof over trousers to make sure your kids can splosh in puddles, play in the rain and generally continue to play outdoors whatever the weather!!
Rain Overtrousers, unlined, perfect for every day, forest school and camping
These¬†PU over trousers from Kozi Kids are 100% waterproof to 5000mm and have footstraps, which makes them perfect for rainy days, all year round (just add layers).
- Fully waterproof ( to 5000mm*) with welded** seams to ensure the water stays on the outside.
- Elasticated waist for ease of pulling on and off.
- Footstraps help keep them in place.
- Reflective line along side of trousers improve visibility in lower light¬†
- Name label so as to clearly identify who they belong to.
- Wipe clean or machine wash (avoid use of fabric softener)
*This is how much rain can fall on them. All Kozi Kids kit is 100% waterproof with a 3000mm hydrostatic head as minimum, increased where relevant. 3000mm is generally more than enough for British weather, with 500mm great if direct contact with water (i.e. puddles!) is going to happen.
**Having welded seams ensures maximum protection from the elements. Welded or taped seams make sure that no water or snow can seep through the¬†garment at the weak points e.g. shoulders, side seams, pockets etc.
- 110cm (4-5 yrs).
- 116cm (5-6 yrs)
- 122cm (6-7yrs)
- 128cm (7-8yrs)
- 134cm (8-9 yrs)
We only have a small range of sizes/colours/patterns of our Kozi Kids gear as we test out if selling children's rain¬†clothes¬†works for Outdoor People. Please let us know if you would have liked this product but in another size. Also if you are a school, play organisation, forest school or similar wanting a large number of rain clothes then do¬†get in touch.¬†We¬†can sometimes arrange good discounts on large orders that support our purpose - getting children outdoors.