The NiteIze SpotLit LED is the perfect mini-beacon whenever you need a little help in the dark.I have a red and a white one hooked on my rucksack as emergency bike lights, to attach to the dog or to light up the key hole.
Set in a lightweight stainless steel carabiner, it attaches quickly and securely to key rings, jackets, dogs, bikes and handbags - just about anything with a hook or zipper. Its long-lasting LED provides an ambient glow bright enough for everything from reading fine print to finding your car door keyhole. Attached to things like tent lines and camping gear, it provides instant location of hazards and necessities; attached to your person (jacket, backpack, running belt) it tells other people where you are, when they might not otherwise see you.
Choose from two modes: press once for steady glow, twice for continuous flash. Water-resistant, long-life, replaceable batteries included.
- Weather resistant
- Secure stainless steel spring clip easily clips anywhere you need a little light!
- Push button switch
- Glow and flash modes
- Battery run time:
Glow mode: 20 hours
Flash mode: 25 hours
- Easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium battery included
- Available with a white translucent body in the following LED colors: Red, White, Blue, Green, and Disc-O (micro-chip controlled LED that cycles through the color spectrum)
- Available with a white LED in the following translucent body colors: Pink, Lime Green, or Orange
- Dimensions: 2.12" x 1.28" x 0.85" | 53.92mm x 32.70mm x 21.78mm
- Weight: 0.56oz | 16.00g