Nick the Messenger Bag (13L) is one of the most practical shoulder bags around, we've been testing it on the daily commute for the last few months and can say its an all round great bag.
Alongside the roomy main compartment, there is secure laptop compartment (up to 13"), external water bottle pocket and clever internal storage to make life easier on the move – ideal for commuting and life on two wheels, whatever the weather.
About Millican's Mavericks Collection
Lightweight and minimal, these bags are created to help you travel further and for longer. Made from only a few panels of weatherproof Bionic® Canvas, 65% recycled and 30% stronger than regular canvas, their strength is in their simplicity. From the secure laptop sleeve to the fold-away cycle strip – every detail exists for a reason. All hardware is lightweight aluminium – no plastic.
- Internal pockets for laptop (up to 13”), tablet, phone, book and documents
- One external expanding pocket for a water bottle
- Easy-access external laptop sleeve (up to 11”) hidden in the back panel
- Reflective ‘fold-away’ strip and clip-on light attachment on the front panel
- Secure u-lock loops on the front underneath the lid
- Detachable stabilising strap to keep the bag in place whilst cycling
- Made in Vietnam
- H 36cm x W 27cm x D 11cm
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 35% cotton, 65% recycled polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated. DWR (C6) treated.
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection.
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester, waterproof
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather
- Wipe any stains with a damp cloth, use Nikwax Techwash or similar product to clean the bag
- Use Nikwax Wax Cotton Proof to reproof