The MSR Whisperlite is the ultimately adaptable lightweight stove. It's ideal for European adventures, when you can readily purchase canisters, but if you're trekking through the Mongolian steppes. crucially, you can switch to liquid fuel. While nice refined liquid fuel from a reputable supplier suits it best, at a pinch it will burn the cloudiest blackest petrol taken from the bottom the tank of an old Soviet tractor.
The kit is complete with fuel pump, maintenance kit, heat shield and canister stand to allow for more stable burning when the canister is running out (the only thing you'll need to buy is the fuel bottle in whatever size suits). I love this thing, it just does everything you could want of a stove and does everything very well.
It’s also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you’ll ever need.
- AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Self-cleaning 'Shaker Jet' technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)
- *For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.