Biodegradable bee-bomb filled with a pollinator-friendly mix of wildflower seeds. The ultimate guerilla gardening grenade!
- seed mix: cornflower, vipers bugloss, wild marjoram, red clover, borage and phacelia. All species drawn from RHS 'Perfect for Pollinators' list.
- made from starch-based paperfoam shell, 50 x 50 x 80mm
- pull the pin and throw or drop Seedboms onto your chosen square of unloved land. The seed mix will do best in an area of bare soil, with natural light and sufficient moisture to grow.
- for growing instructions, and recommended growing seasons, see the inside of the sleeve - use within one year of purchase
- Kabloom donates 10% of profits from their pollinator bee-bombs to the Bee Conservation Trust.