We've hunted a long time to find a battery packs that work for multiple travel and outdoors purposes. The PowerTraveller range is by far the best we've tested.
The Harrier 25 offers versatile charging solutions for any user. This portable, wireless 6700mAh power pack features an elastic strap to safely attach a smartphone or other 5V device to the product while recharging on the go. If wireless charging isn't an option, the Harrier 25 also allows for charging USB devices with the included cable. The rugged design is waterproof & dustproof to IP65 Rating (that is it can get rained on from any angle, its not submersible for a long time but it will cope with being dropped in a puddle) and features smart charging automatic on/off detection technology via the bi-directional USB-C port.
What can the Harrier 25 recharge?
- Smartphone, 2 to 3 times
- Sat Phone, 2 times
- GPS, 2 to 3 times
- Action Camera, 3 to 4 times
- Smartwatch, 15 to 26 times
- Headtorch, 5 to 9 times
The day after we got this the electric went out on our shop. This powered all the lights all day and still charge left over the next day. It's a reasonable weight, rugged and powerful. And if you have an iPhone 8or above you don't even need wires! 'nuff said.Specifications
- Wireless charger with 6700mAh/24.8Wh
- USB-C input/output: PD 15W
- USB output: 5V/3A Quick Charge
- Wireless output: 10W Quick Charge
- Elastic strap to hold smartphone
- Smart charging: automatic on/off detection (USB-C)
- 4 LED battery charge indicator
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP65 rating
- Rugged design
- Weight: 220g
- Size: 86mm x 86mm x 25.5mm.
In the pack
- Harrier 25 power pack
- USB-C to USB cable