Just one perfect ex-display available...
Gotta be seen to be safe!
Very senisble high Vis jcket from Páramo, the super lightweight material means you can take this with you everywhere and stuff it in the bottom of your bag when you don't need it. Velcro cuff adjustment and nice high neck line means you can keep out of the wind and keep warm even when you're slamming down the hills at high speed.
What Páramo say:
The technical Fuera Ascent Jacket is an exceptionally versatile windproof for worldwide summer alpine and multi-activity use, being harness, rope, pack and helmet friendly. The Directional Windproof fabric provides renewable water-repellency and excellent breathability plus is tough, lightweight and rapid drying. The jacket's generous sleeve/ torso vents allow temperature control precisely adjustable for variable conditions and a wide range of temperatures.
Nikwax® Windproof cuts windchill and protects your insulation but still provides excellent moisture vapour transfer,
Nikwax Windproof Fabric allowing perspiration to escape. The fabric is light but very durable and UV resistant, so providing excellent protection in all environments. It also deflects rain thanks to a Nikwax waterproofing treatment. It can be worn alone, or combined with Nikwax Fleece to create a fully directional waterproof system, equivalent to an Analogy waterproof.
The smaryest feature is the large hood that can readily accommodate a be-helmeted head.
How will my Páramo Windproof outperform other windproofs?
Your Páramo windproof offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent and has a fully adjustable hood, it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer, while offering exceptional breathability. Secondly, because in the worst conditions it can be worn over a Páramo Fleece to provide a higher level of weather protection. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a very wide range of conditions.
Páramo windproofs are extremely tough and durable, so suitable to be used in many different environments without damage.
- Helmet friendly hood with wired visor offering vertical and horizontal adjustment to maximize vision. When rolled and secured, the hood seals the neck area.
- Easy access forward-positioned sleeve/torso vents with two-way zips provide excellent airflow with minimal water ingress even in rain. Vents are still accessible when wearing a pack and allow access to inner layers.
- Precisely adjustable cuffs with hook & loop fastening, so sleeves can be secured or easily pushed up.
- Two-way reversed front zip for temperature control.
- Reduced flap and weight through contoured fit.
- Scooped tail for lumbar protection when stretching or bending.
- Hem cord for additional temperature control, prevents rucking when load carrying.
- All features designed for single gloved hand adjustment.
- Treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash In for optimum wet weather performance.