Delling 20L Compact Hiking Backpack is made for half day to full day missions. This compact backpack holds the essentials for a day hike and is perfect for year-round use. The Delling 20L has ventilated padded shoulder straps and an ergonomic carrying system. The outside of the backpack features bungy cords for easy external gear attachment
Equipment Key Features
- Cinch opening for easy and fast access.
- Double closure top lid with external pocket.
- Two Large mesh pockets on outside.
- On-the-move walking pole attachment system.
- Elastic cord system for easy storage and compression.
- Please note: Delling features the black main buckles, as seen in the first image above
- Weight - 770g
Materials and Care
- Main pack - Retina® 255 g/m2
- 60% Recycled Polyamide, 40% Polyamide
- 400 denier
- Surface coated (face)
- PU coated (back)
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Fluorocarbon free
- Reinforcement - Kevlar
- 270 g/m2
- 65% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 13% Kevlar® fiber
- TPU coated
- Kevlar® is a trademark or registered trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
We don't stock accessories yet - should we?