If you have a non-netted hammock and are planning to camp anywhere with mosquitoes or midges, then this is essential! The Bushmasters Hammock Mosquito Net offers 360 degrees of ultra-fine netting, featuring zippered entry, suspender poles with elastic to raise it, and secure drawcord closure at each end. Which means the little b**gers can't bite you on the *?*...
This net was developed along with Bushmasters.co.uk, who run military and jungle survival and training courses in the Amazon rainforest. So you can be sure it will keep out all insects, including the Scottish midge!
Size: Suitable for all DD Hammocks (up to 2.7m long)
Includes Hammock Mosquito Net, Elastic Cord, 2 x Spreader Poles, stuff sack
Fine-mesh netting (keeps out all insects) with 2 drawcord openings at each end, through which to feed the hammock webbing
2 x lightweight compact spreader poles, to create 60cm of width
2 x lengths of elastic cord to suspend the net
- To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place
- Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
- Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
- Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
- Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)