We've BEGGED for this picnic blanket since it was first available a year or so ago and finally we have it!
This waterproof picnic rug is ideal for holidays in Scotland or reminiscing about them... It's designed to pack up really small, making it ideal for walkers, cyclists, festival goers, parents, dog owners and campers.
This waterproof picnic rug features the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, Glasgow and the Firth of Clyde in Scotland, so it's perfect for anyone planning adventures in and around this National Park. This rug is designed to be lightweight and compact, meaning you can easily carry it to your favourite mountain. It even comes with it's own stuff sack.
- Large size: 140cm x 140cm - big enough for four adults, or two adults and lots of food
- Printed full colour with the 1:250 000 scale OS Road map
- Made from technical microfibre polyester that's soft to sit on and dries fast when wet (and doesn't get that nasty damp smell)
- Waterproof base made from super light water-proof rip stop nylon stops damp seeping through
- Packs away into its own stuff sack
- Includes four reinforced 'button holes' to peg it down (pegs not included)
- Size - open: 140cm x 140cm
- Size - packed: 15cm x 12cm x 12cm
- Weight: 445g, including bag