Award-winning sustainable, comfortable waterproof playsuits for 2 – 5 year olds. Kidunk's unique design means jackets and trousers can be zipped together to form a tough and waterproof play suit, or worn separately to match the weather.
The hoods are warm, waterproof and detachable – they'll pop off if they catch on a branch or climbing frame, a reassuring safety feature. There's a handy front pocket to keep little mitts warm and the zips are nice and chunky making it easier for toddlers to get their coats on and off.
Choose from two colours – plum or forest, and ages 2 - 3, 3 - 4 or 4 - 5 yrs.
- Fleece-lined for warmth.
- Elasticated waist, with hidden zip; elasticated ankles are designed to tuck into wellies.
- Choice of two colours – plum or forest, with reflective strip across the front pocket for added visibility.
- 100% breathable eco fabric is made from recycled plastic and proofed with Teflon EcoElite, a renewably-sourced plant-based PFC-free finish.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, tumble dry on low.
- Designed in the UK. Kidunk have put sustainability at the heart of their business model – the suits are made from recyclable materials, and they're a part of 1% For the Planet.