Simple, minimal, stylish, sustainably-made backpack from Utility Archive.
Perfect for daily commuting, the body finish is waterproof, to protect your effects from the London mizzle, and the reflective logo will keep you visible if you're cycling. There's an easy-access laptop pocket on the outside, as well as an interior padded laptop sleeve, together with zip security pockets.
- Manufactured using 85% recycled materials - body 100% recycled plastic with PFC waterproof finish; lining and webbing 100% recycled polyester. Bag is leather-free, with all materials from accredited Bluesign sources.
- Aluminium fixtures.
- Padded base panel protects contents and allows pack to stand freely.
- Two concealed zip side pockets, sized for OS map.
- Loops on front strap for your bike light. Reflective logo for safety.
- Central webbing carry handle and hanging loop.
- No leather.
- 40 x 24 x 16cm