A gorgeous, light everyday vest top that you'll forget you are wearing. Higher than most in the neckline, so perfect for active sports, but a lovely colour and quality for every day.
The Isla Merino-Lite Vest Top is woven from a merino wool blend: lightweight, warm, comfortable and odour-free.
- 150g lightweight technical Australian wool merino blend, 87% merino 13% nylon.
- Unique fabric and design aids ventilation and breathability.
- Extended back for enhanced coverage and flattering fit.
- Flatlock seams throughout providing comfort and durability.
- Reflective threads give added visibility.
- Fast wicking works equally well in hot or cold conditions.
- Machine washable
The Isla Merino Vest Top is made from a super soft Australian Merino blend that feels incredible next to the skin. This top can be worn as a base layer to add an extra layer of warmth to your layers, or as a stand alone top when the temperature picks up. To enhance breathability and airflow, the side and back of the vest boast a lightweight open mesh so you stay at just the right temperature whatever your adventure. The round neck and forward shaped seams deliver a flattering and feminine fit while the flatlock seams and dropped rear hemline make it the perfect top for adventure. The Isla vest features subtle FINDRA branding with branded tape and a reflective circle logo. This vest will keep you moving whatever the weather and the colourful palette means you’ll always have a spring in your step.
- Mesh panels for enhanced breathability
- Forward shaped seams for a flattering fit
- Raglan armhole
- Longer at back
- Flatlock seams for comfort and durability
- 87% merino 13% nylon
- 150g lightweight merino blend
- FINDRA women’s relaxed fit