Gorgeous, practical, bit of essential kit... A waist or cross-body bag that fits all the essentials, and a bit more.
This is what we have used as our 'Covid essentials' carry every day for the last 18 months... Previously it is what i used to carry passport and book through airports, camera and snacks on a walk and to keep money and phone close to hand around town. The buckles are smooth, the lid attachments mean you can safely stow your hat or rain jacket. The zip is solid and its shaped so nothing easily falls out but everything is to hand.
"Eldner 2.0 is a 2 litre waist pack to carry your essentials during climbing, high-speed hiking, running or ski touring. It is a small and practical waist pack designed for free placement, stripped of unnecessary features.
It can easily be carried around the waist, cross body or over one shoulder, thanks to the adjustable strap. The strap closes with a quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability and simple use. The bungee cords on top allow you to strap down your light rain jacket or other loose items. Eldner 2.0 also has an elastic mesh pocket in front for items that need to be easily accessible, such as snacks or ski wax. Eldner 2.0 can be attached to any Klättermusen backpack thanks to the toggles on top. The straps can be folded away using the webbing loops on the back."
- A quick release buckle made in aluminium for increased durability.
- Adjustable strap can be used to carry the bag cross-body, slung over one shoulder or strap it down to other equipment.
- Can be worn in multiple ways and combined with other carrying equipment.
- Quick attach bungee cord with hook for attachment of loose items.
- Toggles on back for easy attachment to larger pack and for stowing away straps.
- Pocket for easy accessible smaller items such as snacks or ski wax.
- Simple attachment to waist belt with back side belt loops.
- Reflector for increased visibility.
- Zipper puller on main zip can be used as whistle in emergency.
- Weight: 156g
- Dimensions: H13xW27xD12