This is known by must keen outdoors types as the absolute essential whether in the city or off camping in the wilds. Our staff team literally wear these every day, all year round.
It’s neat, comfy, and super-light. The award-winning Buff merino tubular weighs nothing and has so many uses. Every day as a neat neck warmer, also great as an impromptu hat, the best Alice-band ever, a sweat protector for yoga and running. At Outdoor People we swear by these and wear one every day!
The Buffs come in two sizes: full length and 3/4 length.
All our Buffs are 100% Merino-wool, giving you maximum thermal comfort, they have a natural stretch, are odour-resistant and fully washable. For every day comfort, travelling, yoga, running, skiing, sailing, surfing, hiking, or just walking the dog! Oh and as emergency veg bag!
- 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Lightweight construction; 125g/m2 for versatile, all-season performance
- Semi-seamless - small, unnoticeable seam on top and bottom of headwear
- Soft and comfortable
- Dries quickly, breathable, stays warm if wet
- Naturally odor resistant
- Sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Multifunctional - 10+ ways to wear
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 26.5 x 9.5 inches; 67 X 24 cm
- Weight: 50g
- Yarn: 125g/m2
- Fabric Content: 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Hand wash with mild soap
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron.