It’s neat, comfy, and super-light. These award winning Buff merino neckwarmer weighs nothing and keeps your vocal chords fresh for any Tuvan throat-singing you have planned. Also great as an impromptu hat, the best Alice band ever, a sweat protector for yoga and running. At Outdoor People we swear by these and wear one every day!
The Buffs come in two sizes: full length and 3/4 length.
All our Buffs are 100% Merino-wool, giving you maximum thermal comfort, they have a natural stretch, are odour-resistant and fully washable. For every day comfort, travelling, yoga, running, skiing, sailing, surfing, hiking, or just walking the dog! Oh and as emergency veg bag!
What Buff says:
Winner of Backpacker Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Gold Award for its years of proven performance, the eco-friendly Lightweight Merino Wool Multifunctional Headwear delivers true four-season comfort and protection. It’s a soft, warm, wind-resistant, and lightweight layer made with 100 percent Merino wool. Wearable in 10 different ways, it’s versatile multisport headwear delivering four-season performance with natural moisture wicking and odor control properties. BUFF Merino wool is sourced from humanely raised, non-mulesed sheep.
- 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Lightweight construction; 125g/m2 for versatile, all-season performance
- Semi-seamless - small, unnoticeable seam on top and bottom of headwear
- Soft and comfortable
- Dries quickly, breathable, stays warm if wet
- Naturally odor resistant
- Sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Multifunctional - 10+ ways to wear
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 26.5 x 9.5 inches; 67 X 24 cm
- Weight: 1.7 ounces; 50g
- Yarn: 125g/m2
- Fabric Content: 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Hand wash with mild soap
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron