An Outdoor People favourite; this jacket is waterproof, soft, stretchy and very lightweight - and it's eco credentials are super high.
The FINDRA Stroma Jacket is made from P4Dry, a technical performance fabric which utilises the innovative Eco-friendly S.Cafe print yarn. S.Cafe is created through the use of innovative technology which dries and mixes repurposed coffee grounds with recycled plastic bottles to create pellets, which are then melted down to create the yarn. S. Cafe makes up the next-to-skin membrane backing of the jacket improving the jackets overall functionality and performance.
- 10,000mm Waterproof rating
- Breathable – the technical properties of the fabric allow the skin to breath by rapidly wicking moisture away from the body.
- Ultra lightweight with 4-way stretch. This fabric adds an outer layer of protection from the elements. The 4-way stretch allows the garment to stretch with you, yet return to its original shape.
- Temperature regulating- the fabrics inherent properties help you to stay warm in cold weather whilst the yarns technology cools down your skin temperature, making exercise comfortable in warm and cool conditions.
- Incredibly fast drying, the fabric technology accelerates the drying process of the fabric surface.
- Odour Resistant – the innovation of the S.Café coffee grounds within the yarn absorbs odours your body produces throughout the day. This feature lasts much longer than you would expect so the need for frequent washing is greatly reduced.
- UVA and UVB protection- the coffee grounds within the yarn fill in microscopic holes creating a long-lasting, natural shield preventing UV rays from contacting the skin.
- Machine washable at 30°C and fast drying
- P4Dry Technical 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Eco-friendly coffee yarn S-Café Innovation uses reusable coffee grounds and plastic bottles to create the technical fabric backing.
- Composition 75% polyester 25% PU S.Cafe Backing.
- The Stroma has a relaxed fit, this means it’s not fitted but is shaped at the waist.
- Longer at the back with a slim sleeve and extended thumb detail
- Our Stroma jacket was initially designed as a women’s jacket so our sizing runs from a UK 8-16 but these sizes fit men too!
- For Men we recommend a size 14 if you are usually wear a Mens M and a size 16 if you usually wear a Mens L.
Machine wash at 30°C on a delicate cycle and allow to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and do not iron.
- We recommend Nikwax Techwash Liquid and TX Direct Wash-in Proof to keep your coat clean and waterproof.
Still wondering? check out this review: http://welovemountains.net/findra-stroma-jacket-review/