Great new waterproof trousers designed to wear all day or to pull on over leggings or shorts. Super comfy, silky and soft.
The Nikwax Analogy system is designed not only to be extremely breathable, but also directional. That means that it directs liquid water as well as water vapour towards the outside of the garment, protecting your insulation.
Although breathable membranes allow moisture vapour to pass through them, they do nothing to transport liquid water. Therefore, when the production of sweat exceeds moisture vapour transfer, they begin to build up condensation, soaking inner clothing.
So Nikwax Analogy garments work much better for heavy work, and in colder or highly humid conditions, because they actively move all perspiration and condensation outwards.
- PFC-free water-repellency
- WFTO-verified Fair Trade: from the Miquelina Foundation
- Simple, innovative “zip off’’ construction allows trousers to be put on or taken off speedily, without taking one’s feet off the ground or sitting down.
- Ideal to put on quickly over shorts or light trousers or can be worn next to the skin.
- Full-length side zips with poppered internal storm flaps allow variable ventilation.
- Adjustable webbing belt in waistband tunnel, with hook and loop tabs to secure.
- Articulated knee design allows unrestricted movement.
- Contoured shape minimises fabric bulk and flap.
- 2 handwarming pockets at hips.
- Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light fabric ensuring low bulk with minimum weight.