Meet the environmentally conscious, cool-colour blocked, and high-performing rain jacket for the next generation of adventurers: the lightweight Marmot Kid's PreCip Eco Rain Jacket.
The waterproof/breathable, PFC-free Marmot NanoPro recycled nylon face fabric lasts longer than ever, thanks to the advanced technology of their microporous coating, so it can keep up with spontaneous rainy-day exploring and treks.
Sturdier, more durable than ever, and with a patented dry-touch finish, this packable water-repelling jacket stuffs into its own pocket will be an easy, no-excuse layer to include in your kid's backpack.
The stowable hood tucks away when it's just drizzling while the double storm flap snaps over the zipper with VELCRO® closure ensures stray raindrops can't sneak in.
Angel-Wing Movement will keep children comfortable when you layer this rain jacket over their favourite shirt, while the DriClime-lined chin guard wicks away moisture to help prevent chafing.
- Marmot NanoPro Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped
- Roll-Up Hood with Integral Collar
- Pack Pockets
- Double Storm Flap Over Zipper with Snap/Velcro® Closure
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard
- Angel-Wing Movement
- Regular fit
- Fabric composition: NanoPro Eco 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop 2.4 oz/yd
- Marmot Boys PreCip Eco Jacket