The Velez Adventure is one of the best waterproofs around.
Finding ethically produced outdoor gear without forfeiting on quality performance can be a challenge. Not so with Paramo. Paramo are the leading ethical producers of waterproof clothing in terms of the labour, production and environmental impact of materials. Páramo has an ethical manufacturing partnership with the Miquelina Foundation in Bogotá, Colombia, which gives vulnerable women training and employment, and helps to care for and educate their children.
The key strength of the Velez Adventure Smock is it's ability to draw perspiration through the the jacket whilst remaining waterproof, making it ideal for cycling or hiking adventures.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin front zips with inner, poppered baffles allow venting for maximum temperature control even on the move.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with BiteTab closure.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail with hem draw-cord for lower back protection.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Large ‘dry’ zipped chest pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc.
- Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – also fits an OS map.