A warm comfy nights sleep is top priority when camping whether it's your first time camping with kids or your an experienced through hiker. This new sleeping mat from Vango is the bees knees, going straight in at the top of 'Top 10 mats 2020' in many surveys, especially in the budget option. Only a little heavier and slightly lower R Value than the market leading Thermarest Neo Air, but half the price. And it comes with it's own waterproof pump bag / stuff sack.
Great colour too, and the fabric has a nice smooth woven feel.
This sleeping mat is brand new into the Vango range and set to become a firm favourite for families and through hikers alike. Featuring hollow fibre insulation throughout to ensure warmth during the night and a 3-dimensional, construction meaning you'll have a more comfortable night's sleep.
One final note - We wouldn't recommend this for sleeping on snow - if you want that get in touch to get a Thermarest Neoair Xtherm - or at least add a Reflective Survival Blanket underneath!
- Diamond Ripstop Fabric - Applied to the top and bottom for a lightweight, durable finish.
- Vertical Walls - The Mattress is three dimensionally constructed with vertical walls so all upper surface is usable providing a bigger surface area and more comfortable sleep.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Core - Adds warmth by insulating the body from the ground while retaining compressibility.
- Flush Fit TPU Airlock Valve - Quick inflation/deflation with secure lock system when not in use.
- Typhoon Valve - High flow rate with no return which is also suitable for vango pump.
- Weight 0.74kg
- Packsize 29cm x 11cm
- Length 185cm
- Height 6.5cm
- Width 55cm
- DofE recommended yes
- R value 2.8