The Scafell 200 is great classic tunnel tent, perfect for camping in the wild, on campsites or at festivals. Approved by the DfE and Scouts, its easy to put up and to pack away and will last you for years.
The tent features two identical poles and an exceptional space to weight ratio.
The Scafell is quick and simple to pitch with added strength thanks to its TBS II and Gothic Arch poles. Great head height and a front facing porch make the Scafell a favourite for those looking to pitch quickly and enjoy their time either with friends or just enjoy the view.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre