Oh wow we love this. So cosy. So light. So soft. This is a high-end sleeping bag for Big Adventures, made with responsibly-sourced down.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- The top of the bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Small: 168cm; 800g;
packed size: 25x38
comfort: 0 C degrees
limit: -6 C degrees
extreme: -20 C degrees
Shell fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR
Liner fabric: 20D Polyester Taffeta